Every motor coach is thoroughly cleaned and then disinfected before and after each use as follows:
- Removal of all dirt and debris, flooring mopped
- Special focus on disinfecting high touch points such as entrance area handrails, parcel rack handrails and door latches, and window release bars, plus
- Passenger seat headrests, armrests, seat belts and seat accessories
- All surfaces in the restroom, including door handles
- All surfaces within the driver’s area, microphones & audio/visual equipment.
- All disinfectants used meet or exceed the recommended standard set by the EPA & CDC
- Drivers will disinfect the motor coach throughout the day.
Onboard air quality is optimized as follows:
- Cabin air completely exchanged with fresh, outside air approximately every 10 minutes
- HVAC system filters recirculated air with MERV 7 or higher rated filter media, removing respiratory droplets
We help everyone stay safely distanced:
- Physically distanced seating applies, though members of the same household may sit together
- Your driver is trained in social distancing protocols and will practice these techniques throughout your travel experience
Hand sanitizers provided on board
Passengers are encouraged to wear a face covering; it’s required for our drivers
Maintain physical distancing as you enter and exit the coach
PLEASE do not travel if you’re sick – we can always help you another time
Ride with Confidence
- We consistently comply with guidance as provided by our industry associations,
as well as the CDC, WHO and local governments
- Our drivers, wash crew and staff have been trained in best practices, including those related to baggage handling. Mechanics and wash crew wear gloves, face & shoe coverings while working inside our coaches.
- Our additional investments in intensified cleaning and protection help ensure a sanitary environment